The superstar Organic Ingredients:
- Organic Jojoba oil is a blessing as it is rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
- Organic Argan Oil – is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and nourish skin. contains astonishing healing, conditioning, and antiaging properties to create a nourished, youthful-looking complexion. It easily absorbs into skin, delivering a fresh, dewy glow
- Organic Castor Oil – The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it useful in reducing acne. Ricinoleic acid can inhibit growth in the bacteria that cause acne. Castor oil is also rich in other fatty acids. These can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.
- Organic Avocado Oil – The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. calms itchy skin, heal chapped skin, hydrate and moisturize skin, shield skin from ultraviolet radiation, protect against skin damage
- Organic Geranium Oil – A strong astringent effect allows skin tissues to tighten and contract, significantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also has antioxidant effects to slow down skin aging, helping you look younger.This balancing helps to regulate excess oil which could later clog your pores and cause a breakout.That’s why Geranium is a ‘go to’ oil for clearing up skin. It is antibacterial, antiseptic and reduces inflammation.It can help tone down the appearance of dark spots by promoting a balanced distribution of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin darkening. * Plus it’s great for calming anxiety and relieving stress. What a great way to start the day! (Or finish it!)
- Organic Lavender Oil – It can thus help to reduce redness, blotching and ruddiness of the skin, helping to restore your bright, natural skin tone. When used regularly, this oil may also help to reduce dark age spots and other types of skin discolouration. Because lavender essential oil is teeming with antioxidants, it can help protect your skin from damaging free radicals, which contribute to fine lines and wrinkles (as well as other signs of aging skin) Plus it smells like heaven
This is a multitasking wonder! It can also be used as a hair or beard oil and as an oil cleanser
Ideally, use after cleansing and toning. Then can be follows up by Luminous Day Cream if you need an extra boost